An arcade-style endless racing game with upgradable cars
A milestone in the arcade racing genre, Traffic Racer sets you speeding through highway traffic to earn cash, upgrade your cars and buy new ones. Your ultimate goal is to have your name written on the global leaderboards. Traffic Racer presents you with 35 distinct cars and five detailed environments that includes rainy, snowy, desert, suburb and city night. Compete against racers in five different modes ranging from two-way to time trial to police chase to free ride to endless. The NPC traffic varies enough to keep the ride interesting. You will race past buses, SUVs, trucks and cars.
Traffic Racer gives you many customization options with your cars. You can select the paint and choose the wheels for a truly special looking car. Important to note, the harder your foot presses the gas petal, the faster you drive and the higher your score. When you race at speeds of 100 kmh or higher, you overtake the pedestrian vehicles and earn bonus points and cash for the speed. In addition, steering your car the opposite direction during two-way mode will win you extra cash. You want to evade the other vehicles and travel the opposite direction until metal crunches on metal.
An Android touchscreen game, Traffic Racer exhibits unique characteristics. Turning on the game, your eyes will be delighted at the heavenly sight, and the vehicles and scenery make the experience first class. You can control the cars easily enough, and overall, this is a great game when you're standing in line at the movie theater or looking for something to do.
- Five unique game modes
- 35 distinguished cars to choose from
- The leaderboards create a more competitive environment
- The rich scenery and graphics bring pleasure to the senses
- The ads are intrusive to the gameplay
- Added a new car
- Increased money income around 25%
- Bug fixes and improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.